Monday, September 13, 2010

Nike 10km SIN vs KL run, 24th OCT 2010

Got my A into G physical-wise and started training for a 10km run coming up in 6 weeks. 8km in 50 minutes on the treadmill this morning and finished with reserves. I'm not a great runner and my target is to beat Amber's 49:04minutes in a 10km comp she did in NZ'09. My incentive? To get rid of a slowly protruding gut I've noticed since being in Singapore. Must be all those yummy green milk teas w/ BUBBLES. I ain't giving THAT up!


Although I'm training for that 10km, my primary fitness goals haven't changed. 

Monday - Gym, heavy
Tuesday - Treadmill distance KLvsSIN
Wednesday - Gym, spartan
Thursday - HDB Stair run
Friday - Gym, bodyweight resistance 
Saturday - East coast run KLvsSIN
Sunday - off.

No comments:

Post a Comment