Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pura Vida, Baby~!

1:48AM. Amber and I cannot sleep so I've decided to pull out our brand new beloved Macbook Pro to work on my blog site. To my frustration I cannot figure out how to add photos so I'm going to leave it to another day.

Only 6 more hours to go. We've got a Suzuki Jimny rental waiting at the doorstep of Gaudys Backpackers. Maybe it's because we are pretty excited about our driving adventure tomorrow that we can't get to sleep! We have the car for 3 days, but have a lot of ground to cover. All of yesterday we have sent out email applications to schools around the country(mostly in San Jose, as this is where most english language schools are located), and later we shall recon beautiful 'playas'(beach) locations where we ideally would like to live. Everything's up in the air at the moment which makes me very apprehensive but excited. This is what I've waiting all year for!

2:04AM. Ok, Time to get some shut eye. Good night from Amber and I(She's very nosy keeps staring at the screen while I write this).

No comments:

Post a Comment