Thursday, May 27, 2010

A snippet of my experience - Mystic Tantra, Switzerland.

I find myself wading in dark blue waters. I am a but a single drop of water dropping into a vast, infinite ocean. I bathe in it, consciously choosing to experience All of life; its entire spectrum: profound sadness, joy, happiness, pain. I am allowed. I am allowed to witness. I am present. No judgements, simply present to exist as the other. To see as if the other. To experience of the other. How can I love but one, when all are of the same essence, and all feel as all feel? You are all my children, and I love all of you equally. I am the breath of God, a fusion of spirit and nature; where heaven meets the earth. I am love. I see; I feel; I Am.


I am allowed.

1 comment:

  1. :) snowticons. v happy for you. what a beautiful awakening.

    im studying anusara yoga now and it has tantric philosophy at its core.i think you would really love it, since the above post is pretty much the central tennet of anusara practice :) youre not far from munich now and anusara's founder, john friend, will be conducting a workshop in munich at the end of june.... give it some thought



    S

    ReplyDelete