Friday, October 1, 2010

Shopping without the dropping.

Tomorrow is my cousin Sherwin's wedding. So today, Amber and I went into town to shop for her shoes and make-up to match the stylish cheongsam she bought last week. Also, we decided she finally go to a professional to give her hair some tlc. I have never seen anyone smile continuously for 45 minutes before. I enjoy her unworldliness and love how easily she is to please. 

Amber: "Wow, I've never had a shampoo without a basin before.."

A very satisfied customer.

We thought hairdresser did a great job and they (she had a helper) made us feel very comfortable. I left feeling satisfied and considered the delight I had just experienced simply by sitting with her throughout the makeover. 

So she's all set for the wedding tomorrow! I wonder which t-shirt I'm going to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment